We had so much fun in California! Luke and Emmett did awesome on the plane! We woke them up at 5:30 but you would never know, they were so happy!

We spent the day in San Fran! We went to Golden Gate Park and then to the Giants vs. Orioles game to watch Jeremy pitch! It was so fun to see him live.

It was a perfect day and again, the kids did great at the game!

We tried this hat on Luke and this crazy lady insisted we buy it. It was the funniest thing ever. She went on and on about how she would "scrub all the floors in the world to be able to buy Luke that hat." How could I not buy it after her 10 minute lecture about how you "only live once." After I purchased it she followed us and kept talking and talking to me. She then gave me a hug and told me I shouldn't let strangers hold my baby but we weren't strangers anymore and she "had to hold him." I had to get a picture as proof. She really was a sweetheart!

After the game we walked around the wharf, ate dinner, and got icecream at Giradhelli square.

It was a great day!
We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing at Grandma's house on Pebble. It was so fun! Her house is on the 14th green and in her backyard she has a grand stand where you can stand and see the golfers tee off on 15. I stood 5 feet away from Tiger, Phil, and all the other golfers! It was so cool. I didn't take very many pictures because cameras are not allowed but this was taken from the front porch to give you an idea of how close we were!

Last but not least...a trip to Pebble would not be complete without eating breakfast at Little Swiss!

It was a great trip! Thanks to my parents and Kelsey for taking Brady and Easton again! They had a great time staying with them and even spent a night in Park City! They went swimming!



They went on a Gondola ride!


Sunday night the boys prayed they could "sleep at Grandma's house tomorrow" and when we pulled up to my parent's on Monday afternoon they asked me if it was time for me to go out of town again. I wouldn't have missed me either! They are the best!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! I am jealous!! We need to hang out soon!
I CANT stop laughing at the boys asking if it was time for you to go back out of town again!! LOL In so many ways thats thee best feeling knowing they have so much fun with you mom! (I love her)
K, I can't believe you woke Luke up at 530am and then the SAME days trucked him all around San Fran and the game! But after seeing how unbelievabley; amazingly good and happy and well behaved those two babies were at Pebble I realized babies like that really do exist. Thanks.
I had so much fun with you. I really just loved being around you. You make me laugh so hard and you have such a fun personality. You dished it back to Shane a few times...I was proud of you! I also loved Heather and Jared. They are way cool friends of yours. I'm super glad I went on the trip!!
I'm craving little swiss right now! Hot chocolate and OJ! And still laughing at your boys wanting you to leave again. Ha my girls were so happy to see us they screamed and screamed so happy and then just like that looked at us like "wait, you were gone?"
Thanks for the post, Sarah. As I was watching the Open on Saturday I was trying to remember where the house was and whether you could see or if a million people would be standing in front of you. So that is awesome that you were literally 5 feet away. How fun and what a gorgeous golf course!
FUN! missed you yesterday!
What a great trip... I could use one of those right about now! What a funny lady too! you are so brave for letting her hold him. Too funny.
Post a Comment