Today my baby is 1! I remember the day like it was yesterday. Ryan had to work that day so the boys and I went up to Bridal Veil with Kelsey and my parents. That night we were watching the BYU football game and I went into labor. It was love at first sight for all of us!

Luke is the perfect baby! He is happy all the time, smiles at anyone, and only fusses when he is hungry or tired. Brady and Easton wait for him to wake up every morning to give him loves ad play with him. He makes me smile all day long and Ryan thinks he is the best thing in life! Happy birthday baby Luke! We love you!
2 comments:
He's one already? Wow! He is so so cute. Happy birthday!
This is quite the birthday month for yoU! What a cute party for the boys and Lukes cake is so cute!
Post a Comment