We just got back from Island Park, Idaho where we had a wonderful time! There were 15 adults and 14 kids 9 and under. We all stayed in one large, beautiful cabin on a lake with our own private dock. It was one of my favorite vacations ever! My kids did great and we made memories to last a lifetime. I love my family!
Ryan couldn't come up until Tuesday so I drove with my mom. The kids did great and were so excited to see their cousins when we got there. We waited outside for people to start showing up.

That night we let the kids go for a swim off the dock.


The men and children!


The next morning we had a Justin Bieber dance party! Of course we did :)

Then it was off to float the river!


The kids

The adults

We easily filled the bus



It was so pretty! The only problem was the fact that we got a raft that filled with water and we had fish floating down with us. Taylor, Jake and Michelle got their workout in for the day trying to row us along. Such a fun and entertaining adventure!

My mom and Renee stayed back with the babies and got them down for a nap. They are the cutest!

When we got back from rafting Easton got a fever. Poor kid was stuck in our room watching TV while all the kids were playing. Abbey was the best and took him out to throw stuff in the lake. She was my life saver while Ryan wasn't there.

The kids made a bunch of paper airplanes and had a big competition. For the most part they played great the whole week!

On Tuesday we woke up and headed to Yellowstone! It was hot and crowded but we headed over to watch Old Faithful. Pretty soon Brady was on the floor saying he didn't feel good. I knew he wasn't lying when he started laying on the ground as the Geyser was going off.

We headed out to a pizza place and Brady got worse by the minute. Lunch was miserable but thanks to my parents I survived! Luke was being a nightmare so my mom took him on a walk and got him to pet this huge dog! Impressive!

We saw some wildlife as well!

I took Brady and Luke home and my parent's kept Easton with everyone else.

They went to a bear and wolf exhibit and somehow Easton wandered off and made a new friend. Hilarious!!!

I was stuck for the second day with a sick child and no husband. Again, my sisters came to the rescue! They are the best!

Luke is obsessed with my dad. He always wants him to hold him and give him hugs. Love it!

There is the recap of the first few days! I am going to have to break this up so I don't overload with pictures! More to come...
2 comments:
Where's Ryan?
Oh my goodness that looks like fun! How cool that everyone got to go to..bummer people were sick hope your all better now! I can't believe how big Geoff and aleenas twins are! There so cute I'm nervous for that age though it's so so busy?? Right??
Post a Comment