Here's to the beach boy road trips, byu games, boating at deer creek, hundred dollar home runs, vegas wrestling tournaments and sideline fist pumps. Here's to you Gary Grant McGiven, I Love You and I expect a fist pump when I see you on the other side. Til we meet again!
5 comments:
Oh so sad.. I'm sorry to hear of your loss Sarah but it sounds like you have some great memories!
Thinking and praying for all of you.
this is what family is all about. all the pictures made me tear up a bit. the mcgiven's are one amazing family!
Nice tribute! Now I'm crying again though. Love those pics minus my big prego face...the grandkids one is precious!
Thanks Sarah, I haven't gotten around to doing any of this so I really appreciate all the pictures and of course it did make me cry.
Post a Comment