Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Breakfast With Santa

My cousin Carsen was doing a fundraiser for MV baseball and we were thrilled to support him. Especially since it meant taking our kids to see Santa! They were so excited and couldn't wait until Saturday.

Luke didn't like Santa at all so this is the best we could do :)


The boys want the same thing so they sat on Santa's lap together and gave him their list.


We have more visits planned so hopefully we can get a few better pictures. I love this time of year and love the excitement my kids have. We took them to A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater the other night and they loved it! I couldn't believe how good they were and how much they enjoyed it. I love the traditions we are starting with our family and hope they will always be special to our kids!

1 comment:

Holley said...

Such sweet boys. Luke is so funny. But it was great to see you sitting on Santa's lap too.