Friday, May 18, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Brady and Easton are officially headed to Kindergarten. I didn't ever really cry when they went to preschool but today when we walked out of Miss Cathy's for the last time I felt an overwhelming amount of sadness. They have loved their 2 years with her and she has been a wonderful teacher. We will miss her dearly. My little boys are all grown up and headed to elementary school. Don't get me wrong, they are ready for 5 days a week and so am I, but I can't believe they are old enough to be there!

Luckily my mom came with her camera because my video camera was dead. Yep, mom of the year! I love these little graduates more than I could ever imagine I would. Yesterday was an extremely rough day for me but seeing these 2 in their graduation caps, singing their hearts out and saying their parts perfectly definitely brightened my day!



The many silly faces of Brady




Our favorite teacher


Auntie Kelsey


The best supporters


Our family


Messy Luke...loves cupcakes and his brothers!


1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! Sounds like they want to be like my dad. He is a train conductor and has a tractor. Pretty sure he would talk him out of being a conductor!