Thursday, June 7, 2012

Newborn Pictures

Last year I won a photo session on facebook with Heather Telford! I was so excited when I got the gift card saying I could use it between March and July of 2012. I was thrilled because I knew that is when our baby would be coming! I love the way these pictures turned out (besides the fact that I was 5 days postpartum and look a little chubby :))

















Now which ones to blow up?!?

5 comments:

Shea said...

Love them all!!!!

Heather said...

They are darling! How perfect to win that. I love the color ones because your boys' hair is so beautiful! They are all worthy of being blown up so good luck!

Uffens Family said...

Sarah! I think you should frame them all :) They all are priceless!! Love the ones of all those handsome little brothers! Love all of them-such a gorgeous family!

Audrey Crisp said...

I love the ones of all the boys and all of you! They turned out great!!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

What a darling family:)