Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pebble Beach

We had a wonderful time in California. It was so fun to spend time with Ryan's parents and Granmda White! We also loved having Scott, Shea, Scottee, and Hadlee there for some of the trip. Here is a recap in pictures!
Easton and Daddy on the airplane!Brady and Scottee!I love this picture! Scottee was so excited to be on the airplane and carry her Dora suitcase!As soon as we got there we had dinner and Grandpa started playing with and reading to the kids. He is such a great Grandpa!On Saturday we went with Grandma to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The kids loved it and were we not all starving and time for a nap, we could have stayed longer. That night we walked out on the golf course and saw the beautiful sunset!After we got the kids in bed we had fun playing Bananagrams! I think we got Shea hooked. The next day we decided to take the kids to the beach and let them play in the sand. The weather was beautiful but the water was freezing. They didn't seem to care and had no problem getting wet. They started out fully clothed and ended up completely naked. I was so embarrassed but they were having so much fun I tried not to care. I didn't take any pictures of that! There were dogs running wild all over the beach and they didn't even seem to bother Brady and Easton. If you know my kids (or me) at all you would know this was shocking. At the end of this video there was a dog bigger than me that almost took Easton out. You can kind of see the shadow of it. It was so funny/scary. Our cute family on the beach!As you can see we had a wonderful time with Scott and Shea! They went home that night and our family stayed a few more days! Stay tuned...pictures from those days to come!

6 comments:

shelby said...

So jealous right now. That place is amazing! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Chelsea said...

How fun!!! Looks like such a great time!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

looks like so much fun! you guys are cute love the pictures

emily+brett said...

What a fun trip and what a cute little girl that was with the boys! I love pebble and am so excited to go in Aug. We have a fun trip planned with a bunch of our friends. I can't wait!

Jeanna said...

It looks wonderful there! We get to go on March 11. I CANNOT WAIT! It seems like last time I went you had just gone and posted about it and it made me start getting all psyched up for the trip. Thanks!!

Heather said...

OH man now I really want summer!! It was good to see you guys for a short time. Thanks again for entertaining Jared, he had a blast & tells me every day how he misses the boys. Thanks!