We recently found out Brady and Easton kind of know their ABCs and can count to 10. The things your kids learn when you let them watch TV. (I know I am such a good mom but I bet you do it too.) When we were in Cali Ryan took Brady to the store and I was hanging out with Easton on the porch and took this video. He usually can do it better than this but was a little distracted but I thought this was pretty funny! Here you go Abbey!
I don't know if you've heard, but my Garrett is a little genious and it all started with watching t.v. I really tried to limit their viewing to educational shows that taught those things and it really paid off. Every kid learns different, and some of them are visual learners, I guess our boys learn well that way.
Cutest thing ever! Loved the amazing background of Pebble Beach. Maybe someday when Easton is a famous golfer and he's playing in the Master's @ Pebble you can release that little video.
How cute...I cant believe they are old enough to do this already!!! I want a vacation to pebble beach...NOW! Ive been home way too much this winter...get me out!
Oh yes and...Hallie tells me FACTS about things from watching TV, its very educational:) I say your a great MOM...especially for videoing your cute boy!
7 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that "daddy" replaces quite a few numbers! Too cute!
That is soooo adorable!! I too liked the "Daddy" comment made in the middle of counting!
I don't know if you've heard, but my Garrett is a little genious and it all started with watching t.v. I really tried to limit their viewing to educational shows that taught those things and it really paid off. Every kid learns different, and some of them are visual learners, I guess our boys learn well that way.
That really was cute when he counted daddy.
Cutest thing ever! Loved the amazing background of Pebble Beach. Maybe someday when Easton is a famous golfer and he's playing in the Master's @ Pebble you can release that little video.
Wow! He is really talking! I don't think Cooper knows his ABC's...maybe I need to change the channel.
I am waiting for the trip recap!
How cute...I cant believe they are old enough to do this already!!! I want a vacation to pebble beach...NOW! Ive been home way too much this winter...get me out!
Oh yes and...Hallie tells me FACTS about things from watching TV, its very educational:) I say your a great MOM...especially for videoing your cute boy!
Post a Comment