Everyone keeps asking me to post belly pictures. This is not really my thing but I figured what the heck. So here it is, my fully clothed belly at 32 weeks.

I can't believe I still have 8 weeks to go. I delivered Brady and Easton at almost 33 weeks so I kind of feel like I should be done. It is a weird feeling but I am thrilled that everything is going so well with this pregnancy!
And just for fun...here are my cute boys! I love them to pieces!

If they look abused I promise they are not. They are just 2 crazy boys who run everywhere, trip, and loose their balance :)
9 comments:
You look so good! I can't believe how close you are getting wow! Your boys are so cute and they look so big they are growing way to fast!
what a cute little tummy you have! i can't believe you are 32 weeks, i think i always look like i'm about to explode and you don't at all.
the boys are darling of course, and my girls are always all banged up, i think it just comes with the territory. good luck on the next few weeks. can't wait to see pictures of the latest McGiven!
Love your Buddha Belly. Miss you tons!! Love you!! Miss the boys!!!
Your belly is too cute. I'm glad you kept it covered I'm not a big fan of the uncovered look.
It was funny to see the boys all banged up, but don't worry even my 8 year old never goes a day without injuring herself or someone else.
How adorable are you!? My sister delivered at 32 and 36 weeks with her 2 boys. I always tease her that she's never experienced month 9 of pregnancy. It's the best! You're in for it this time! Of course, I'm sure it's fun having two in there!
wow i cant believe how tiny you are. in fact i am VERY jealous! But i am so glad that everything is going so well for you this time around. Have you guys decided a name?
You make pregnancy look good!! It is coming up soon! Excited to see what the little guy looks like!
Ps...also congrats on your house (or the hole that will be your house :))! That is so exciting!
Remember Broox' reaction to your belly? That was hilarious. The best weeks are ahead! I know you can't wait to feel what its like to be 40 weeks. :) Actually Jacob is cool and will atleast induce at 39 if you meet criteria...for sure the way to go in my opinion.
so cute! That makes me miss my pregnant belly! I really want to talk to you or see you soon so call me. Did you get my message about the helmet thing?
Love ya!
Post a Comment