Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crazy Days!

On Saturday Brady and Easton decided to go outside to mow the lawn with "papa". I was upstairs and all the sudden heard the boys screaming and crying. I came running downstairs to find out that they had both been stung by wasps. Oh you would have thought someone had died. It was so traumatic. We googled what to put on it to make the sting go away. Here they are laying on the couch with the paste. Did I mention they had the flu at the same time?!?Kelsey's boyfriend (who is basically a part of our family) got his mission call last week to Campinas, Brazil. We are so excited for him! He is such a great kid!Here are the boys eating pizza at the opening of the mission call! This may look like dirt to you but to us it is a big deal...this is our hole for our HOUSE! They finally dug it and we are so excited! They are telling us we will be in the middle of November and we are hoping they are right! It should be a fun few months for our family!

6 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That is so sad poor boys! Crazy that they both got stung too wow. Your building! How fun (in the long run:-)) Where is it at? Our house is almost done it is so exciting..Kelsey and her boyfriend are so cute congrats to him..

Beth said...

yeah for a hole! Sorry to hear about the about the stings...

Whitney Jensen said...

So I take it that means no to Texas? I can't believe I forgot to ask you about that on Moday night! Your mom was telling us about the boys stings - it's been a rough year for wasps/bees in the neighborhood!

Chelsea said...

HOW FUN! love the hole! Poor boys-- they are twins, so the fact that they both got stung goes along with that right.. lol! Post some belly pic's when you get a chance! Its good to see you are good!!!

Jess said...

Don't worry, we all had the flu on Saturday too! Go figure that with 23 kids under six someone would get sick! Bee stings hurt so bad, even for me, I feel so sad for any little kid that has to deal with them!

Sarah said...

Poor little guys!! How exciting you are moving into a home!!