Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disneyland Day 1

WARNING...Picture overload!!

Monday morning we got ready and headed to Disneyland! Brady was a little unsure of the whole thing at this point. He was in the stroller and when they opened the gates and we were walking towards our first ride he was sitting in the stroller crying and yelling, "don't push me to Disneyland." I felt so bad like I was traumatizing my child and at the same time I was so mad. We got in line for Peter Pan and he kept saying he wanted to go back to the hotel and go home. We just kept telling him how fun it was going to be and ignored him. Of course, they all loved it and my kids had no fear after that! Oh, except for the characters. My kids wanted nothing to do with them. I decided I was not going to ruin the trip by forcing them to take pictures with them so we don't have any. Every time we would walk by one they would wave and I would keep walking. Sad, I know.

The weather was perfect and it was not crowded at all. Our longest wait was about 25 minutes. It was great!

DumboThe trainMy kids would not cooperate for pictures!Roger RabbitRocketsJungle cruisePiratesThe whole gangSo cooperativeThe carouselTea cups We each had a buddy...My mom and BradyAbbey and EastonMe, Brady and Aria (Brady only went with me because my mom didn't go!)Geoff and LailaAll of us (minus the photographer)It was a great first day! We were all exhausted by the end of the night! Geoff and Laila drove back to Las Vegas that night and Aria stayed with us! The kids were out the moment their heads hit the pillows! More to come from day 2!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like fun....I'm glad the boys liked it. I can't wait to take the girls again.

Shea said...

Oh that seriously looked like a blast! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day! Miss you!