I got to spend the day with a few of my favorite mothers.

This is my mom! She is the best lady in the world! I love and admire her more than she will ever know! She lets me tag along with her on errands, hangs out with me when I am lonely, answers the phone when I call her 15 times a day, and makes me laugh. She is talented, supportive, loving, caring, etc. She is my best friend! I love you mom!

Renee is my favorite older sister! She is one of my best friends in the world. She is such a good mom and wife! She is ALWAYS volunteering at her kids schools, running between piano, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, and ALWAYS has a basement full of kids. On top of it all, she is a very supportive and loving wife. She is such a wonderful example to me! I love her!

I love my Grandma! She is the sweetest lady! She is so supportive of her many grandchildren and great-grandchildren and she shares a special relationship with my grandpa. She is also a wonderful example to me of the woman I want to become.

We missed Ryan's mom yesterday who is in Arizona with my SIL who delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday! I hope she knows how much we love her. She is an incredible mom and grandma and a wonderful example to me as well!
I had a wonderful day! Ryan got up with the kids and made me breakfast and we all ate together. It was so yummy! I was spoiled rotten and got what I have really wanted for a long time...

My amazing parents also gave me a pass here. They are the best!

I can't wait to go! Anyone want to come? You get in half price with me!
I feel so blessed to be a mother! What a wonderful calling to have in life! I hope everyone had a great day!
2 comments:
Shoot, you're spoiled! I can't believe you got an eliptical and a Thanksgiving Point pass.... I was actually thinking of getting one. I might just really consider it now. Then we can go together.
cute pictures, and we have a thanksgiving point pass, we are going tomorrow! we go about once a week so I will start calling you when we go!
Post a Comment