Monday, August 2, 2010

The Parade!

I am trying to get caught up. Better late than never right?!?

I grew up in the best neighborhood ever and it is tradition to go to the Parade every year and sit together. It is especially fun now because we all bring our kids. Ryan usually does the 10K in the morning and I bring the kids to the parade. He hates parades and rarely comes. This year since I was doing the race he was responsible for getting our kids there. He came and he actually enjoyed it! I was so happy!Could they be any cuter?!?The best aunt and the best baby!

3 comments:

emily+brett said...

such great posts! i say better late then never for sure. i just did the same thing. i'm so proud of you for running. me and you together girl. we'll never be true runner:)

Jess said...

Sarah, You are becoming a runner! WOOT! Running is the best. I am sure proud of you. You will become addicted! I know it!

Shea said...

Miss you so much and so glad you had us stay at your house!! Cant wait to come again and stay longer and play BANANAS!! Miss you