Sunday, June 5, 2011
Bieber Fever
My boys caught the fever. We watched the Justin Bieber movie 3 times last weekend and we are now obsessed. They tell me every day that they want to be rockstarswhen they get bigger. They also told our neighbors that Justin Bieber is the coolest rockstar ever! Brady makes sure to wear his hat backwards and sideways and asks me to make sure he looks "just like Justin." It is hilarious and I am actually enjoying the entertainment it has brought me! 
My favorite demonstrating Brady's new look!
Luke was happy playing the ipad. It is ridiculous how good he is at running that thing!
The dancing continued on Monday when we went to watch Nick and Kylee at their dance festival for school!
Gotta love these boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny!! I kinda wanna see it I'm not gonna lie...
LOVE this post. We are actually going to watch that movie tonight for the first time
Post a Comment