Thursday, June 2, 2011

Creativity

We have spent the day relaxing at my parent's house just to have a change of scenery. Brady just came in and asked me if I could help him find "1 more pin." I didn't understand what he meant so he took me outside to show me this He found a bowling ball but couldn't find the pins so he "pretended" that all these things were pins. I adore these kids and their great imaginations. I am so lucky to have these little ones to keep me going when things get rough. I love them! (Easton wouldn't stay still hence the blurriness)

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That's so cute what imaginations! Luke looks so big and just looks like one of the boys now too cute. Happy birthday to your sweet sweet dad!

Katie said...

I CAN'T believe how BIG Luke is! We really need to visit! That diarrhea sounds horrible...poor kid! So hard to be a mom in that situation too. You've been busy lately!