Here are my favorite pictures from the photo shoot. They were not being very cooperative so that is why they have crackers in a few of these pictures but I still think they are cute! Life doesn't get any better than this. These boys are the love of my life! I am so lucky to have them BOTH, they make me SMILE every day! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I have...I have looked at them 100 times! Thank you to my wonderful personal photographer and mother! We love you!
Sarah, those pictures are absolutely adorable. I can see why you've looked at them a 100 times. They are so cute and their personalities just come through. I can't wait to see them and you next week!!
Those pictures are so wonderful. I'm glad that you got to enjoy some time in Utah with the families. Your mom really is a talented photographer. Every time I look at their chubby little faces, I'm reminded so much of Ryan, he too had that really cute button nose and cheeks that you just wanted to nibble all the time. Give my baby brother a hug for me and those beautiful boys of yours! Love you all.
Those pictures turned out so good! Joeen is great! Does she use photoshop? I have been really wanting to get a photo program and want to know what some good ones are. I want her to take pictures of Savannah too cute! Your boys are so cute and photogenic. Savannah won't look at a camera to save my life!
Oh My Gosh Sarah, they are way too precious! I want some of those pics. I only have pics of the boys when they were first born. I need updated photos of you guys to put into Baylee's family photo so I can show her pics of all of her cousins and Aunt and Uncles that she doesn't get see. Love you guys!
Sarah...those pics are priceless! They look so cute...I hope you are blowing them all up and lining your walls with them!! I heard that Costco prints on canvas...just a thought :) that is what I want to do :) They turned out amazing!
You boys are getting so dang big! I love the pictures! You will love those Keen's, Jane wore hers everyday last summer and we already bought her new ones for this year! They are the best shoes ever!
WHAT DARLING PICTS! I can't believe how they have grown. I do have to say I have thought of you often the last few weeks. I don't know how you did it with Twins! You are much stronger than I! HUGS Mandy
Oh my gosh! ADORABLE! Those are such darling pics. Your mom is so talented. Not to mention has the cutest subjects to work with. They look great. I love the little spiked hair.
Those turned out so GREAT! I saw your Mom today at the Legacy Center with Renee's kids...what a great Grandma! The twins are such cuties...can't wait to see them in a few days. I especially love the pic with the little boy look one of them is giving (I can't tell them apart anymore!)
So cute! I love how they are little buddies! Before we found out what we were having, Scott wanted identical twins SO bad! I'm sure it's great both ways!
i love the cute pictures! how fun (and exhausting) to have twins! i especially love the one of them walking away from the camera together. i'm sure they are the best of buds. a firend of mine has that same stroller you just got and i love it. i need to hurry and have another kid just so i have a reason to get one.
Your mom takes the best pictures, your boys are so cute. Random question, a while I ago I think I remember you talking about the carseats you got for your boys. What kind did you get?
Oh my goodness, they are so dang cute!!!! Great pictures! It has been way too long since we've seen them,(you you) you guys really need to come see us!
24 comments:
Sarah, those pictures are absolutely adorable. I can see why you've looked at them a 100 times. They are so cute and their personalities just come through. I can't wait to see them and you next week!!
Those pictures are so wonderful. I'm glad that you got to enjoy some time in Utah with the families. Your mom really is a talented photographer. Every time I look at their chubby little faces, I'm reminded so much of Ryan, he too had that really cute button nose and cheeks that you just wanted to nibble all the time. Give my baby brother a hug for me and those beautiful boys of yours! Love you all.
So cute. Those pictures are priceless. I love the first one, especially! Thanks for sharing.
Those pictures turned out so good! Joeen is great! Does she use photoshop? I have been really wanting to get a photo program and want to know what some good ones are. I want her to take pictures of Savannah too cute! Your boys are so cute and photogenic. Savannah won't look at a camera to save my life!
Oh My Gosh Sarah, they are way too precious! I want some of those pics. I only have pics of the boys when they were first born. I need updated photos of you guys to put into Baylee's family photo so I can show her pics of all of her cousins and Aunt and Uncles that she doesn't get see. Love you guys!
Sar,
Your little guys are getting so big! In those pictures you posted I can see glimpses of Aria in them. The Hill gene is adorable.
Sarah...those pics are priceless! They look so cute...I hope you are blowing them all up and lining your walls with them!! I heard that Costco prints on canvas...just a thought :) that is what I want to do :) They turned out amazing!
You boys are getting so dang big! I love the pictures! You will love those Keen's, Jane wore hers everyday last summer and we already bought her new ones for this year! They are the best shoes ever!
WHAT DARLING PICTS! I can't believe how they have grown. I do have to say I have thought of you often the last few weeks. I don't know how you did it with Twins! You are much stronger than I!
HUGS
Mandy
Oh wow, those pictures are darling. Your kids make me wants to have kids. They are so cute. Who cares about the crackers, I love the pictures.
very cute pictures! they are getting so big!
Oh my gosh! ADORABLE! Those are such darling pics. Your mom is so talented. Not to mention has the cutest subjects to work with. They look great. I love the little spiked hair.
Oh My Gosh!! They have gotten so big! They look like such happy kids! The pictures are beautiful!
Those turned out so GREAT! I saw your Mom today at the Legacy Center with Renee's kids...what a great Grandma! The twins are such cuties...can't wait to see them in a few days. I especially love the pic with the little boy look one of them is giving (I can't tell them apart anymore!)
So cute! I love how they are little buddies! Before we found out what we were having, Scott wanted identical twins SO bad! I'm sure it's great both ways!
i love the cute pictures! how fun (and exhausting) to have twins! i especially love the one of them walking away from the camera together. i'm sure they are the best of buds. a firend of mine has that same stroller you just got and i love it. i need to hurry and have another kid just so i have a reason to get one.
Enjoy my home town!!
-carlie
Those are adorable.
Your mom takes the best pictures, your boys are so cute. Random question, a while I ago I think I remember you talking about the carseats you got for your boys. What kind did you get?
oh my gosh sarah! i LOVED those pictures. they are so stinkin adorable!
Oh my goodness, they are so dang cute!!!! Great pictures! It has been way too long since we've seen them,(you you) you guys really need to come see us!
These are the cutest pictures! I love them! Your boys are so sweet and cute!
I better get a copy of a few of those shots...I AM family and share the same last name! Those pictures are so freaking cute! Love it!
Those are darling! I love how they are so candid!
Cute pics. I Can't believe your mom. She's awesome! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment