If you are reading the title of this post and wondering why I have never mentioned going to Disneyland on my blog before it is because we planned this trip today. I am not kidding. On Sunday when we found out BYU would be playing in Anaheim I said to Ryan, "let's go!" I was sort of kidding but here we are 2 days later...we have tickets to the game, a hotel, and tickets to Disneyland! Those of you who know me know that I am not big on spur of the moment decisions, this is all Ryan. It is better this way though. Now I won't go out and spend tons of money getting ready to go because I don't have time and we will just have to get by with what we have. We will be back late Friday night. Hopefully it will go well, it could be quite the adventure. If all goes well we will be going back to Disneyland next weekend to meet up with my friend Whitney and her family (I will explain it all later) In the meantime, hope you are all having a great week!
Oh yeah...GO COUGARS!
15 comments:
Yeah you guys are going to have a blast! Greg and I just went to disneyland at Thanksgiving and it was seriously so much fun. The kids will love it.
How exciting that you guys got tickets to the game, Greg is wishing he was you right now (not that he couldn't get tickets, he just can't take any more time off!) Have fun and I expect a full report when you get back!
AHHHHH!!! I am SO jealous! Good for you guys...I absolutely LOVE those spur of the moment things! Have fun.
Love ya!
Kara
SO FUN! Have a blast for the both of us. Bring your DR. Pepper and everything will be great!
I'm so jealous - and happy for you! :) Disneyland is one of my favorite places ever! I hope you guys have a great time and a safe trip.
Takes lots of pictures! Have a wonderful time.
no fair! Have so much fun...!
hey, do you think your mom would take pics of my little guy when hes born, or do you think I should do professional with props and stuff?
No way! Awesome. Mike and I are going to anaheim too...what day are you guys going to disneyland...Friday? I wonder if Mike and I should join up :)
How Fun! Your boys are so cute and so big. I love Disney Land and am sure it will be amazing with kids.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE disneyland! You are so lucky! Have a blast!
Jealous! Nice that you only life 4 hours away and can jump in the car and get there. Cheer loud for the cougs and have fun in Disneyland! PS - let me know your aunt's address and I'll stop by to get my shoes!
So fun! We are going to Disneyland on the 24th of April. Let me know how it goes with the boys and have fun at the BYU game!!!
That is so awesome!! I hope you guys have fun. If you go next week and need passes let me know I think we still have a few that are good for a few more weeks I can mail them to you if I can find them. Have fun! I look forward to pictures
Totally jealous...of disneyland but mostly of the BYU game! Glad you didn't just ended up sitting around for spring break :) Hope you had a blast and get GREAT pics!
Your little guys are so cute! They are getting so big. Hope everything is going good in Vegas. Keep in touch.
YEA!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! TAKE LOADS OF PICTURES AND HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment