Thursday, June 5, 2008

Having fun!

I have not had too much to blog about but we have been staying busy. It has been so hot here lately. We are not looking forward to July and August! Last week Ry was in a softball tournament with our ward. They were not too good but we had fun watching and playing with our friends!The boys were caked in sunscreen and then played in the sand which made for 2 very messy boys. At least they had fun getting dirtyHanging out with our friend Caleb!

Today we had fun riding our bikes on the balcony! They love to climb on the railing and yell as loud as they can. Everyone walking by was trying to figure out where the yelling was coming from! Tonight the boys had lots of fun with their daddy. They were supposed to be getting ready for bed but instead Ry got them very wound up. We did handstands. Got thrown in the air. We climbed in the toy box. We played our daddy's guitar!

We are so lucky to have such a fun dad!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

I still can't get over how cute those two boys are together. It is going to be so fun to watch them grow up together.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

The boys' striped polos are so cute! So we are coming Sunday...do you want to maybe plan to get together Monday for at least lunch and a little shopping? I found out the dang pool at our hotel is under construction (go figure) so no swimming :( But we always have fun shopping right? (If you want to attempt it with the boys...) Let me know. If not, maybe we could just visit you Sunday night or something.

Angela and Mike said...

Fun! I'm not looking forward to July and August also...I need a pool!

Beth said...

Your boys are getting so big! Hope all is well!

Kristi F. said...

I love all of the matching outfits! It's hard sometimes to find matching boy/ girl stuff. I don't know if you are still thinking of going private, but if you are, my email address is kristi@bartlett-title.com, I would love to be added to your list!

Heather O'Brien said...

I just can't help but smile everytime I see pictures of your darling boys together. They look adorable and seem to have the cutest personalities. And they are getting HUGE! I think the last time I saw them in real life was at Ambers when they were so so little. I need to play with them.

Katie said...

So freaking cute! I know I say this every day but I can't wait to see these guys!

Jules said...

Adam likes to get the kids all wound up before bed too. Thank goodness for primary songs and prayers to calm us all. They are too cute, I hope you come see me when you are in town. I'm restricted from driving or else I would come see you. Love ya.