Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Daddy's birthday! I have the best dad in the whole world. A few weeks ago I had someone ask me if my dad was close to one of my siblings. I said "yes, but my dad is close to all 7 of his children." That is the truth. He loves his children and he would do anything for us. I think he would consider all 7 of us some of his best friends! My dad is such a wonderful man. He is loved by everyone that knows him and he knows everyone! Everywhere I go there is someone who has a grandpa, a mom, a sister, etc that my dad took care of in the hospital and they all "LOVE DR. HILL." My dad has always been there for me when I needed him. He has always supported me in everything I wanted to do and paid for it too :) I am so lucky to have such a wonderful dad! I love you daddy and I hope you have a great birthday! My sister-n-law Michelle is at the hospital in labor! They did not find out the sex of this baby so we cannot wait until it is born to find out what it is!!!! Yeah!

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Hey Sarah-it's Barbara. I just wanted to add my voice to the many who've already said they LOVE your dad. I've always thought he was great, and he was one of my favorite Sunday School teachers:)

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh I LOVE Tracy! He is the best! Those are some really cute pictures. Hope things are going well for you guys.

Jaime Stephens said...

Tracy is the best! Happy late birthday to your dad!

Erika Tebbs said...

That's way cute!!! Way cute pictures. Sounds like you have a great dad.

Katie said...

Your dad really is the coolest. I hope he considers me a friend too because I tell everyone that we're related. I love your family. Once again...thank you Ryan for marrying Sarah.