Monday, December 8, 2008

I left my suitcase in Nevada...

This is not a joke. When we headed to Utah for Thanksgiving we left in a hurry. Ryan got off earlier than expected and I was anxious to get on the road. The whole drive I could not shake the feeling that I had forgotten something. I was relieved when I realized it was just some pictures for Ryan's mom that I could bring later (or so I thought). We even joked with his family about always forgetting something and that I was glad it was not something more important. I had packed a separate bag with shoes, my "get ready" stuff, and the boys medicine. We got there late so I just grabbed that bag and we went to bed. The next day my sisters wanted to go running so I ran out to get my bag and when I opened the back of our car I realized...I LEFT MY SUIT CASE IN NEVADA. I had no clothes and no undies but I did have my shoe bag! I was so distraught. Luckily I have sisters I can share clothes with but it was still pretty traumatic. When we got home I had to laugh as I unpacked my suit case that never made it to Utah!

7 comments:

The Cecil's said...

Oh no! That's hilarious. Good thing you have sisters to share! I could totally see my self doing that exact same thing! I'm just glad it wasn't me though! How funny. Good thing you worked it out.

Renee said...

I still think that is hilarious. I would be dead if it were me...good thing the rest of you Hill girls are all the same size!!!

Jess said...

Baaa! How awful!

Heather O'Brien said...

oh my gosh! That is so funny. Hopefully that gave room for more shopping bags on the way home. J/k. When are you going home for Christmas? I think we're coming around the 20th.

Jaime Stephens said...

haah that is funny!

Carrie said...

Thats hilarious. I would have been distraught too.

YeatesFam said...

Ha ha! I've done that when I lived there before :)

You should have got some new clothes out of it though!!! ha ha...miss you!