Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

Yes I am still in Nevada and what to our wondering eyes should appear...SNOW! I cannot believe it is snowing! I am not going to lie, I didn't even know it snowed here. Brady and Easton are so excited. All they have done for the last hour is stare out the window. Here is my attempt at getting them to turn around and say cheese. They seriously could not stop staring for 2 seconds. They were saying cheese just the wrong direction!Here is a video for the family! Not too exciting but I know you love video and you can hear them talking! Sorry about my annoying commentary.This made me so excited to go to Utah where they will be able to play in the snow. I don't know if they will like it as much when they are actually in it though!

15 comments:

Becky said...

Snow would be so much better if I knew it wasn't going to stick around long! The boys are looking so tall in that picture! See you soon!

Uffens Family said...

I was super shocked to see snow..I saw it start and thought-there is no way that is gonna stick...then I look at the window later and everything is covered! Annie loved it although we have no winter gear :( Hope Brady and Easton had fun! Now we are ready for Christmas! :)

shelby said...

Ok so I had no clue it would snow in Nevada either! I am a little sheltered! Your kids are so cute!

Heather said...

I love the video...they are soo in awe of the snow they could hardly turn around. And Easton's "what"...let the talking back already begin. haha. Isn't the talking so fun! Excited to see you all very soon!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Snow in Las Vegas? What the? I had no idea it snowed there either.

Linds said...

See? This is my case that Las Vegas isn't that cool! Too hot in the summer, and it still snows in the winter. Okay, okay I know it doesn't stick, but still too cold in the winter for the desert!! Will you tell Aleena and Geoff so that they'll move back too?

brittany said...

i can not believe it snowed in vegas! that is crazy. your boys are so cute sarah, I just love them.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So cute Sarah! I cant believe how well they are talking:) See you soon!

Renee said...

You are right at home...I bet you and Ryan were the most experienced drivers on the snow covered roads! Let's hope the conditions improve before you drive this way next week!!!

Jules said...

I saw it on the news last night. I guess the last time they had snow like that was in 1978. Wow, you are watching history unfold in front of you.

Jaime Stephens said...

thats so cool that you guys have snow and so funny the boys just loved it!

KolbyJanine said...

haha they are my favorite little boys! They are so funny.

Jess said...

I didn't know it snowed there either!

The Cecil's said...

Oh they are so cute! They talk so darling! I love it!

Masters Of Disasters said...

I heard about the snow on the news. That is so crazy! Well the next time we see your blog maybe you'll have them all bundled up in snow gear! We should take all the kids sledding or something when you get into town. Call me when you get down.