Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was so fun for Brady and Easton to see their cousins. It is so nice that they are getting older and they are starting follow around the older kids and play! The first night we were there Brady and Easton got to take a bath with Broox and Cooper. These boys love my kids and it is so fun to see them all together. After a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma White's we had a big sleepover at Ryan's parents house. I am telling you, we have a family full of boys with a few girls thrown in!On Friday we headed to my parent's house to play with more cousins. Brady and Easton have an obsession with bathrooms and throwing everything in the bathtub. They escaped upstairs and this is what I found. Apparently the water did not get let out after their bath and we foun my mom and dads clothes, Kelsey's shoes and MAC makeup, and other special treasures in there. Good thing my mom has a sense of humor and laughed hysterically to the point she could not stand up. We love you mom!
I thought this picture was cute. They found Kelsey's shoes and hat and put them on. Thanks to everyone who made our trip a special one. We are excited to head back to Utah in a few weeks for Christmas!

7 comments:

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

That bathtub thing they do is so funny! I'm just sorry when water gets left and it's a big mess! I love the pic of the boys with Kelsey's stuff on too! They are so cute!

Angela and Mike said...

I guess your mom has had to have a sense of humor with all those kids and grandkids...it's the only way to survive :) It was fun seeing you guys for Thanksgiving.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Your mom is nice! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving

Beth said...

I can't beleive all that stuff in the tub! Thats awesome!!!!

Sharon said...

That last picture is so stinking cute! I can't believe they threw all that stuff in the bathtub. Your mom is the best.

Katie said...

I love those pics! Its been a while since I've checked out the blogs. I seriously had so much fun hanging out with you guys and just watching your cute boys. I am so excited for Christmas!

Jess said...

So funny. My brother Dallin had a similar bath tub story when he was their age. Only he was in the tub along with everything else. FULLY dressed. Also its nice to see the boys take after their mom with the shoe fetish thing... :)