HOW FUN!
Enjoy!!! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time. It's a little slice of heaven there.
How great! Hope it is awesome!!!
i can't believe how cheap your airfare was! hope it is/was a great trip
OK I NEED to know where you found that deal....frankly I am jealous and NEED some weather that doesn't include SNOW.
Needless to say, Drew was jealous when I read this to him. Have fun back in sunny CA!!
Fun! I love that place.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HOW FUN!
Enjoy!!! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time. It's a little slice of heaven there.
How great! Hope it is awesome!!!
i can't believe how cheap your airfare was! hope it is/was a great trip
OK I NEED to know where you found that deal....frankly I am jealous and NEED some weather that doesn't include SNOW.
Needless to say, Drew was jealous when I read this to him. Have fun back in sunny CA!!
Fun! I love that place.
Post a Comment