Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Catch up!
Cupcakes on the deck with cousin Austin!
Our new obsession...the shower!
Mother's Day!
Ryan's Birthday/Graduation party!
Cheering at the State High School track meet at BYU!
When we were in Las Vegas for graduation, Easton stuck this bead up his nose. He would not let Dr. Hill (papa) touch him but Kelsey had the magic touch and got it out!
Chad graduated from BYU and moved to Washington DC. Kelsey graduated from high school and will be going to BYU this fall! They are so cute!
We love Aunt Kelsey!
Geoff, Ryan, and Jared at the St. George Triathlon!
Abbey, Kelsey, and Ryan at the Salem triathlon!
Ryan and the boys after the triathlon!
More to come....this computer is being slow and I am going to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you love the shower! They are trapped with minimal opportunity for damage! Hopefully we'll see you this weekend in Park City!
You guys have been having all kinds of fun! Glad to see all is healthy with the baby. Excited to hear whats going on with a new home??
So cute! I can't believe Kelsey is graduating. I love her. I remember when we were in junior high and she was my little buddy. Congrats! And I love the bead up the nose. I was laughing so hard. What a cute little smile he has on that face.
Post a Comment