Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GNO Fitness Party!

I wish I was done being pregnant so I could go to this and loose the baby fat but instead I will keep packing it on for now! Kristi is awesome at what she does. She helped my brother and sister-n-law loose a lot of weight so I have seen her in action. You can check out her blog HERE if you are interested. Details below!

FREE GIRLS NIGHT OUT - FITNESS PARTY
Ivory Ridge Tennis Clubhouse located at 3340 N. Center, Lehi, UT 84043. East of Thanksgiving point and Traverse Mountain on 3500 N./US-92.

Date: June 25, 2009
6:00pm - 8:30pm FREE LIVE THE LIFE Presentation

LIVE THE LIFE Presentation: Learn the principles of nutrition, exercise, and accountability that will set you on the course to your new lifestyle. The entire presentation is absolutely FREE! This is a huge value since we usually require $125 payment up front before the presentation.

You will have the opportunity to enroll in the program after the FREE presentation.

PRICE OF ENROLLMENT: $100 +tax
That is just over $8.00 per week!
-Includes FREE presentation
-Life the Life easy to follow work-book: 12 weeks of meal plans, workouts, grocery lists, and measurment tracking.
-Instructional workout DVD with over 50 work outs demonstrated.

3 comments:

Jess said...

If i wasn't training for the race I would do this! Maybe when I finish! Kristi is a stud!

Whitney Jensen said...

Sarah - Trish (the other trainer,) is in my ward and ALL the girls in my neighborhood are doing this! (Trust me when I say you shouldn't be sad you're not! I could NEVER do the meal plan!!!)

Katie said...

Soooo I was thinking that between me and Gare, we lost about 60 lbs...should I admit that?!

Thanks for spreading the word!