Sunday, May 31, 2009

I have a hero...his name is DAD!

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday! If you know me at all you know that I think the world of my dad! He is an amazing man and anyone who knows him loves him! He works so hard and is so patient and giving. My kids adore their "papa" and it has been fun to see them develop a relationship with him as they have gotten older.

Thank you dad for everything you have done for me and my family. Thank you for your unconditional love and support throughout my life. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You deserve it! We love you!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy Birthday to Tracy he is a great man! Hope he had a good one!

Katie said...

I echo that Dr. Hill is a pretty sweet guy....even the nurses love him....and actually that says a lot. Give him our best.

Kari Ann said...

Cute boys! Hey, I am just stocking everyone to get the reunion news out fast. www.mvhs99.blogspot.com
Hope your little family is good!