Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Summer

My sister Renee had her 4th baby a couple of weeks ago! She named her Summer Evelyn Holland and she is adorable and so precious! It has been fun trying to introduce the idea of a baby to the boys. It is all so confusing to them. This was the first time they saw her. Easton wanted to hold her the whole time and have my mom take pictures of him kissing her! It was so cute! Brady on the other hand wanted nothing to do with her and only wanted my mom to take pictures of his feet and his mouth. He is quite the little ham these days! They have since both gotten used to her and get excited every time she comes over. They are very "soft" with her and love to kiss her on the head. I am hoping it will help them get used to the idea of having a baby around. We love her to pieces...who wouldn't want to kiss this precious face? She is truly an angel baby!

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I think the "foot" picture is fabulous. One day he will think it is pretty funny. When my younger brother was born my parents took pictures of all the olds kids with the baby. I refused and have a picture of my with a fake baby doll. Not quite as funny as the foot, but kinda the same :)

Katie said...

I love her name! She really is so precious. You're boys are hilarious...its fun to see the differences in personalities.

Heather O'Brien said...

CUTE! Congrats to Renee. She's beautiful. Love the foot pic.

Sarah Goodsell said...

She's SO cute:) I can't wait for your boys to be around their brother! I also can't wait to see if her has red hair!!!