
Today is a sad day. Today my boys decided to be individuals. I usually let them pick between a few shirts when I am getting them dressed and they always agree on the same one. They even fight me if I try to put them in different colors of the same shirt. Today was different. When I gave them their options Easton wanted the "fireman shirt" and Brady wanted the "bowling shirt". The shirts are completely different. I was sad. I tried and tried to get them to agree on the same shirt but they both threw a fit and in the end they won. I almost cried. I think this is the first day I have ever taken my kids in public wearing different shirts. I know this sounds so dumb but I am not ready to stop dressing them alike. I love it! It is one of the best parts of having twins. I guess it is a good thing because they are starting to think for themselves but I am a sad lady. Maybe tomorrow they will agree on a shirt but for today for the first time ever they look different.
5 comments:
I think that's great! They are after all different kiddos! It will be fun to see how they grow and change. They are adorable!
Think of it this way... now you don't have to buy two of everything! They can just share one wardrobe!
Your boys are so cute and Luke is looking just like his older brothers!
That is sad, but they are so dang cute and even though they may become different I am sure they will be the best of friends always
I'm with you its sad, but even if they are wearing two different outfits, they are still the two cutest little buddies out there!!!
I think its cute, they are so funny!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment