Monday, January 25, 2010

The many faces of Luke...


Oh how I love this boy! I could not ask for a better baby! He has brought so much happiness to our home and I love every minute of being his mom!

6 comments:

emily+brett said...

i don't know of a cuter baby! he is just so round and i want to eat him:) chubby babies are the absolute best! lets get together soon.

Sharon said...

He is so stinking cute. I can't wait to see him in person again!

Jeanna said...

Gorgeous! Another beautiful boy to add to the collection you have going!!!

Katie said...

Ahhhh....i love that baby boy! He really is so cute and so well behaved. :)

Hooray for the different shirts Brady and Easton!!! Now Aunt Katie doesn't have to focus so hard to tell them apart. Let's hope they keep this up or atleast when we come to town.

Holley said...

He really is the sweetest most cuddly baby! I adored being able to meet him before he was not a baby anymore.

All of your boys are so precious!

Brittany said...

He really is adorable.