I am so behind on my blog that is almost too overwhelming to even try and catch up. The problem is that my camera is dead and I cannot find my charger anywhere. I don't want to buy a new camera right now so the only pictures I have are the ones my mom takes. I am going to do a few very random and old posts for a bit to try and get everything documented.
On Christmas Eve we went with the McGiven's to the nursing home Ryan's grandma is in to sing her Christmas carols. She was so sweet and it was fun to be able to do that for her. After that we headed over to Ryan's aunt's house to eat and let the kids play. Easton was having so much fun he wet his pants which cut our visit there short.
That night we went to my parent's house. We got there just in time to open jammies with the Holland family. Renee and I got all the boys matching PJ's and they thought it was so cool. They were marching around the house chanting and yelling. It was so fun!

My dad read The Night Before Christmas.

Easton loves Abbey!

Kylee is a great cousin!

We love our Papa!

My sweet boys!

The triplets!

Putting out cookies and milk for Santa before bed!

Playing Santa!


It was a fun night! Thanks to my family who helped us play Santa! It was a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Stay tuned for more...hopefully!
4 comments:
Great pictures!!! The boys are adorable as always and you look BEAUTIFUL! Glad you had a great Christmas! I love the picture of all the boys with your dad!
Great pics! I love the matching jammies. It's hard to do that with my nephews because they are 4 years older than my son...but it's so much fun. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
So cute Sar! That last pic of you and Ryan...You look BEAUTIFUL! Um...I need to come see you soon...
So much fun at your house. Babies and kids everywhere!!!
Post a Comment