Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September...

I have turned into the worst blogger. That is what happens when you don't have a camera. Luckily my mom takes lots of pictures I can steal.

Kylee Jo was baptized at the beginning of the month. She is so adorable and it was so fun to share her special day with her! Tough boys!Love them!Riding in Taylor's pack!Shucking the corn with Papa!Luke got his first buzz!Cousins came to visit! We miss them already!How cute are these boys of mine?!?

5 comments:

emily+brett said...

um adorable! love the last few pics. timeless!

Shea said...

You do have the cutest little boys and oh how I miss their cute red headed faces!!! Hope all is going well!! Please please lets go on a vaca together!!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Oh my goodness that last little pic of Luke is unreal! So perfect!

Brittany said...

Your boys really are so cute....Madi talks about them all the time. I love those big eyes.

Heather O'Brien said...

Such cute pictures. Your boys are adorable. When I found out I was having a boy I thought of your cute little guys :). Miss you! Good luck with the leapster decision. I am totally the same way with EVERYTHING! It drives everyone nuts.