I love Brady and Easton's preschool teacher! She is so sweet and does such great things with the kids. She interviews them on a regular basis and writes their answers exactly how they say them. I love getting these sent home and consider them priceless. I thought these were hilarious, especially Bradys.
Easton
-What store would you buy a turkey? "The shopping one."
-How much do you think a turkey would cost? "Dad has our money."
-How would you cook a turkey Easton? My mom will cook it nicely. She likes cookin turkey."
-What is the best thing your mom cooks for you? "Turkey! She stirs it in a pot for 10 days and it's just really yummy and we all love to eat it. And I can't take baths anymore, just showers because I splash all over the floor and get everything wet!"
Brady
-What store do you buy a turkey? "Target."
-How much do you think a turkey would cost? "$2.00."
-How would you cook a turkey? "Cook it in a bowl with 5 marshmallows and 20 Dr. Peppers and you have to stir it up with a mixer and microwaver it for 4 days and then it's cooked."
-What is the best thing your mommy cooks for you? "Eggs. She stirs them a long long time and pours Dr. Pepper in it and cooks it in the pan and when it's done we can eat the eggs and drink the Dr. Pepper!"
What we learned from this is that Easton has a hard time staying focused and has not forgotten that he has been banned from taking baths! And Brady knows we buy everything at Target and I clearly have a serious addiction to Dr. Pepper! Thanks for making me laugh boys!
4 comments:
I love it.
That's awesome....I was cracking up because everytime we leave the house my kids say "hey mom...are we goin to the target?" haha They are so dang cute. Next time we come up I will call ya so the boys can play again, they had so much fun!
Too cute! What a great teacher! I'll have to get that Dr. Pepper egg recipe...ha, ha. It simply is the best beverage created. :)
Sarah, this is awesome. I love how they each actually had an answer for how to cook the turkey...and they were very specific. haha. Funny boys. Great seeing you this past week!
Post a Comment