Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Pictures

Family pictures are overrated. Especially with a 1 year old who insists on sitting on the ground. Luke wanted nothing to do with being held by anyone and was not even satisfied when we put him on our laps. He was only happy when we gave in and set him on the cold, hard, rocky ground. This made for a tough photo shoot as we were constantly trying to accomodate his needs and all squat around him. In most of the pictures he looks totally out of place. He also wanted nothing to do with looking at the camera. Oh the joys! Here is a sneak peek into our (un)successful photo shoot! These are obviously not the ones we are using :)I had a serious headache by the end. I told Ryan we needed to try again and he responded with a big NO WAY. There are a few good ones to choose from!

10 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the last shot where you are making an "oh my goodness" face. You look great by the way!

Jules said...

Sounds like me trying to get any pics of Caitlyn. There really are some cute ones, last year we took some and they all turned out crummy which is why you haven't seen them.

Niki Carter said...

I love you and Ryan's facial expression in that last shot! Speaks volumes!!! Fun Times!

Jaime Stephens said...

Family pictures are such fun times.. I know I always just have to tell myself oh it's kind of cute with the kids not looking because out of 300 pictures somehow you can't get one of everyone looking. Cute though you guys all look cute and I LOVE your shirt!

Holley said...

That is hysterical! At least you can still force your kids to be present for a photo shoot. I've been trying to get my family to agree on a time and place for family photos and I can't get everyone in the same place at the same time.

Shea said...

HILARIOUS!!! They are so stinkin cute!! BTW LOVE your sexy nurse costume you naughty girl!

Heather O'Brien said...

I LOVE that you posted these! Seriously, it cracks me up to look through all the pictures and hope for just one that is decent. Aaron is the same way. In fact, I don't know if he is even going to let us take some this year :). You still all look really cute.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh man I totally feel your HEADACHE! I have a plan, Im not getting more done til our 4th is 6 months old...Then the rest will be old enough and the baby will just sit there! Im excited to see your good ones though...you all look so cute!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Laughing out loud looking at these...looks like fun! Pam hired Peekaboo tonight so I'm hoping we got a decent one for Christmas cards! I'm sure you got some cute ones too :)

Jenna said...

I think that first one is WAY cute!!! And they all show the personality of the boys. But you are right, photo shoots are hard at that age. Still cute though!