Monday, April 4, 2011

Mr. Sun

Ryan and I got back from a trip to Las Vegas and luckily the sun followed us home...at least for a few days. Friday was beautiful and we loved every minute of spending time outside. We have really lucked out in our home to have the best neighbors ever. We adore them! When we fenced in our yards it was a rule that we had to have a gate between each home. Because of our love for the Chrisman family, this has worked out great! We open the gate that divides our yards and the kids run out back and in and out of our houses. I always know that my kids are safe. It is the best! They also have a huge bounce house with balls and stuff that my kids love to play in. They pulled it out the other day and they played for hours while Emy and I sat and chatted. It was perfect!

These 3 do so well together!Little Miss MelLukey loves the bounce houseI am ready for the 70 degree weather to stay!

No comments: