Our Fourth of July was not too exciting. Poor Ryan was already in Las Vegas and was all alone though I don't think he really cared. We got up early in the morning and did the Freedom Run. We came home and took a little nap and then I had to work from 3:30 to midnight so our evening was kind of a drag. My mom watched the kids but I did escape for a while to go to a BBQ at the Robinson's. We didn't even watch any fireworks. Oh well, maybe next year!
The Freedom Run (more like walk) on the 4th of July! I did it for the t-shirt...it wasn't worth it! They didn't mention it was on the grass and since the strollers weren't working too well Whit and I made our own route on the sidewalk.
Reed, Grandpa Robinson, Chels, Amber, Chad, Sarah, Kelsey, Abbey, Whit, Wes, River, Brady and Easton...oh yeah, and don't forget about Whit's baby Saylor on the way! My mom and Cathy were behind the camera!

4 comments:
ha ha ha i laughed so hard when i read you did it for the tshirt. how far is the freedom run and why is it through the grass?
How are you guys doing in Vegas? I hope Ryan is enjoying school. We need to get together.
by the way, the new family pic is very cute. is it in front of your house?
Your boys are adorable! It looks like the love the stroller!
Post a Comment