Monday, July 30, 2007
Fun in the shade!
Since I can't really go to the big pool with two babies by myself we went out and bought a little pool for our backyard. Today I put the kids swimsuits on and ventured out hoping I could handle it alone. They were in heaven and it worked out perfect! The funny thing is I got their swim diapers, swim suits and rash gaurds on and was prepared with sun screen and their hats to protect them from the sun. When I went to fill up the pool I realized our whole backyard was shaded. It was so nice and I didn't have to worry about my fair skin, red headed babies getting fried in the hot sun! They played in the pool for over an hour. I couldn't get Easton to look at the camera because he was too busy chasing his miniature sized baby wash around the pool! Funny that I put tons of toys in and that is what they wanted to play with. Brady was content sitting still playing with his bottle watching Easton crawl around him. At one point Easton grabbed Brady's hand and pulled him down and Brady face planted it in the water, I picked him up and he just laughed...he is a good sport! When Ryan got home he finally got Easton to look at him long enough to get the last picutre, typical. It was a fun day, I think we will do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
what a fun way to spend an afternoon. i love the swim shirts, that is such a great way to protect their skin. you are a good mom!
that looks so fun. I used to love it when my boys played in the little pool in the backyard. Your boys just get cuter and cuter. I'm so glad you are loving it there in Vegas. I'm excited for you to get together with Mike and Ang.
aw, I love that. Played in the mini pool in the backyard is one of my most favorite memories...and you didn't have to worry about sunscreen!
Yeah fun times Sara.... Your boys are sooo cute, I still can't believe you got the 2 for 1 deal WOW... I hope vegas is treating you well. Pemberley misses you, we are hoping to sell our condo, but so is everyone else. Glad we get to catch up with these fun blog times.
The boys are so cute. I just started a blog so come check it out, I decided with everything going on in the fam it would be the best way to keep everyone informed. Carrie had her baby this morning so when I get some pics I will post them up there and let you know when our baby decides to show up. Hope Vegas is treating you right, love you both
Brittany
Fun to hear from you guys. That's the first time I have seen pictures of your boys. Cuties!! I would have loved to see you two at the wedding... Glad you are doing well in Vegas! Tell Ry hello. I added your blog link to mine:)
Post a Comment