Our Uncle Steve came to see us the other day when he was in town boating with some friends! We love visitors and have an extra bedroom so anytime anyone wants to come to Vegas let us know...our door is always open. Chad and Steve are currently our favorite uncles soon to be replaced by Geoff when he moves here!
4 comments:
Sarah,
This is Heather Burr Taylor. I found your blog from my sister in law's to Kara Ford's (who looks so familiar, but I can't remember how I would know her.) Anyway, that's the trail.
Your boys are adorable! I miss those days with my boys. They are going to kindergarten in the Fall! Anyway, it was good to see what you are up to. My blog is taylortribune.blogspot.com--if you ever get bored and want to see what we're doing.
I'll keep checking back if that's okay!
Hi Sarah and Ryan!! Your townhome is sooo nice!!! I wanna come visit!! The twins are so cute!! I wish we could have had more time to play when we were all in Utah!! Well, if you guys ever want to take a trip up to the bay area in the next year....let us know!! Hope you guys are doing well!! Sounds like you are just loving Vegas!!We're so happy for you! = )
P.S. I'm so excited that you have a blog!! Yea!!!
You know if the twins were able to spend anytime with their uncle Gary there would be no question who their favorite uncle would be. You guys look great. Hope all is well in Vegas. Love ya
Ryan & Sarah,
You guys look great and the boys are just incredible! I'm so excited about your blog and being able to check in on you from time to time. Know that we think of you often and are praying that school goes well and the boys continue to thrive! Love to all of you! - Holley
Post a Comment