
This is what we have spent the last week doing. It has been kind of a headache but Brady and Easton have done better than I thought they would. I am so proud of them. We are still working on it and wearing pull-ups when we go in public but we are getting there! My goal was to do it before the baby comes and I think it is going to happen! I am just glad my parents have been out of town this week while we have been working on this and had a few "accidents" on the floor!! Let's just hope it sticks!
5 comments:
haha that is always fun :-)... Stick with it and I am sure they will do great they have eachother to motivate... I love having a potty trained kid I did it on maternity leave it was great.. How is your house hunting going? I think you need to look in my new neighboorhood it's cute....
Potty training is a chore and a half! But you will be so glad you did it before the new baby! I'm glad it's going so well for you.
Way to go Sarah! I promise it gets easier every day! I did the pull-up thing in public too for awhile and now Maya is fully potty trained and its wonderful!! no diapers is well worth the headache of potty training! good luck! :)
You need to hear great job as much as they do! That is awesome Sarah! Two at the same time, you are super mom!
Such a funny pic, love it!!
Post a Comment