
I decided to take advantage of the fact that I know Sarah's password and let you all know that today is a special day. Today is Sarah's 26th Birthday and what an amazing 26 years it has been! Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister, wife, mother and friend! Anyone who know's you is lucky...you are an amazing person! We love you!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sad that you are not here and no dinner:( I hope you have a great day !!! Miss you:)
Happy B-day!!!!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you get to do something fun. It was fun to see you, Abbey, and Kelsey the other night. Sorry we couldn't come Sunday, it just was too late for Addison. But hopefully we'll get over sometime soon!!
happy happy birthday sarah!!!! hope you have a great day!!!! put up a prego pic! i wanna see your cute belly!!
Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing girl! I remember dance classes with you like it were yesterday and passing notes in the hallway. Hope you have a good one!
Happy Birthday. I wish we were able to talk to you today. Hopefully you got my message. I hope you had a great day. You are a fabulous lady and I am so glad that you are my sister!
Happy Happy Bday Sarah! Hope you had a great day and hope the pregnancy is treating you well! -H
I did remember that Addie was born on your birthday! I hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment