He is here! Luke made his grand entrace into the world at 2:56 a.m. weighing in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces, 19 inches long. I think he looks a lot like Brady and Easton and even has a little strawberry blonde peach fuzz to top it off. I was able to do a VBAC and it went great! We got to the hospital at 10:45 and 4 hours later he was here. It went quick and smooth and I am feeling pretty good today, just tired. I am so thankful for this new healthy addition to our family and cannot believe the love I already feel for him. He is perfect! More to come later!
16 comments:
Congratulations! He's SO beautiful!(and you look pretty amazing too) And I'm SO jealous! You're so lucky you went a couple of weeks early! Good luck recovering (with two crazy boys too!)
Congrats Sarah! He is so precious!!! Glad all went smoothly and you are on the road to recovery :) Wish we could meet him!!! PS...LOVE the name Luke!
many congratulations!!! he is so sweet, you look beautiful, I am so glad that everything went smoothly! Congrats again!
Oh Sarah he is BEAUTIFUL!! And LUKE is my favorite! I LOVE! Hopefully I can come see you soon!
he's adorable. Congrats!!! good to hear everything went good
Congrats!!! Im so happy to here all went well. You look great!
He is beautiful! I am so happy that everything went so well! Congratulations!
So amazing!!!
Cutie! Glad everything went well and that you were able to stick it out this long. Good job on making another cute baby!
WOW, you were able to have a VBAC? That's fantastic? I'm so glad he's here. He is darling! I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you recover well.
congrats sarah! he is darling..im so glad everything went great!
congratulations to all of you. he looks perfect!! and you look mighty good yourself for just having a baby. oh and way to go on the VBAC, i am totally jealous.
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Cute! Congrats! I love the name!
He is gorgeous Sarah and you look fabulous! Congratulations!
Sarah, he is so adorable. I am so excited for you. Good luck with 3!! it is exciting and busy all the time. You will do great. Let me know when you are home and settled in and I would love to come see him. I love the name Luke!
Yay!!! I am so glad everyone is healthy. What a cute little guy. When can we come see him?
Post a Comment