After that we went with my dad to get some lunch and headed to our new house. We walked all over the construction site, in and out of all the houses. We headed home and put the boys down and I ran some other errands. That night we watched the Utah State and BYU football games. About the 3rd quarter of the BYU game is when I started having consistent contractions that quickly became closer together and harder. About 4 hours later this perfect boy was born!
I am so thankful for my role as a mother and for these beautiful boys I have in my life! We are headed home tonight to let Luke meet his brothers. Wish us luck!
11 comments:
Congrats! He is perfect such a cute little guy. That must be heaven being with you parents to help with the twins. Good luck!
What a good story, I'm glad your boys got to have some fun time on Saturday before baby brother arrived. Luke is so so cute. I hope Brady and Easton enjoy meeting him!
He is changing already! I love that picture. Can't wait to see him again! :)
Ahhh he is so sweet! Congrats!!! I look forward to seeing pictures of the brothers meeting him, how fun. Glad to hear you are doing great! He is precious!
He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him. You are probably feeling a heck of a lot better not having had a c-section. I have to hear what the boys do when they see him for the first time!
Good Luck!!! I know the boys will just love having him around:) He's so cute!!!! Almost makes me want another one!!! Haha that really was a joke:) Also you look AMAZING prego very jealous!
I am so glad I got to come meet him today. I loved holding him, he is adorable! I brought my camera and forgot to take a picture! Congrats, he is perfect!
Your boys are gonna LOVE their new brother! He really is very, very pretty!
Where's the new house located?
oh sara, so so precious! I cannot believe he is already here. I still remember you announcing you were prego at bunko like it was yesterday. congrats on the little angle!
I just love it sarah! What a special little mama you are to have 3 boys! You are such a good mom! Im going to try and drop in tom to bring you your flowers! Ive been enjoying them in the mean time! :)
He is beautiful and perfect Sarah! I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment