Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photo Shoot!

I am lucky to be living with a photographer who always wants to take pictures of my kids! Today after Luke's bath we decided to try a few with the boys. As you can imagine, this is not an easy task and it only happens with a lot of bribing. All you need is a few good ones and I think we accomplished that! Yes, my baby has a huge dimple in his chin and a nice double chin to go with it! Love it!They love to give Luke kisses all day every day! They have been so sweet with him!Brady and Luke!Easton and Luke!Brothers!

Thanks Mom! You are the best!

14 comments:

Renee said...

So cute! I just want to eat them all up!

Angela and Mike said...

I love them...you did a good job bribing because all those turned out great! Luke is so cute. I'm excited to see him over Thanksgiving.

Shea said...

I seriously LOVE him!! Cant wait to meet him! Miss you all

Jaime Stephens said...

WOW! Those are so cute! Luke is such a beautiful/handsome baby :-)

Heather said...

those are so precious! love them!

Uffens Family said...

Love the one where they are kissing his cute little head!! What an adorable baby!...what adorable boys!

Jenna said...

Sweetest pictures of the boys. I especially LOVE the one with Brady and Luke...precious!

Katie said...

those are adorable. So precious. your mom does great work.

emily+brett said...

So so so adorable! I want to see him again!

Whitney said...

Oh he is so cute! Congrats you guys another beautiful baby boy....

Holley said...

Wonderful pictures. You can sure tell they are brothers. Luke looks just like the twins. Hope you are all doing well.

Sarah said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever, congratulations!!! THe new one is beautiful, and so are your other cute boys

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Those pictures are darling. What cute boys you have. Three boys... bless your heart

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Wow I love these photos!!! What a bunch of handsome little guys!