My mom has a huge window in her family room that the sun comes through every afternoon. Luke loves to lay there and work on his tan!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Every Day Life...
Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to.
My mom has a huge window in her family room that the sun comes through every afternoon. Luke loves to lay there and work on his tan!
Ryan bench pressing the boys! Love it!
I really tried to breast feed this time around but it just did not go well. I ended up with mastitis and could hardly get off the couch. Lucky for me I had my fabulous mother to help me out. Bad for me, my kids all still wanted me.
We tried to have the boys have "quiet time" in their room. I gave them puzzles and books and thought they would stay in there at play. Instead they took every item of clothing in their room and destroyed it. This was taken after they had started cleaning it up.
Daddy and Luke resting after a long day at work!
The boys walk around the house all day and drink the drinks that have been left laying around. Sadly it is usually Dr Pepper, Diet Coke, or Pepsi. We are all addicted to caffeine. My mom thinks it is hilarious. The other day she found them in the kitchen sharing my dad's left over Pepsi from the night before.
My mom loves to pop popcorn and share it with the boys. They each had to have 2 bowls full of it.
Funny boys!
This weekend my sister, mom, and I drove to Vegas and surprised Aleena at her baby shower. Michelle also flew up from Colorado and it was so great to see her! It was a quick trip but a lot of fun! Thank you to Ryan, Kelsey, Wes, and my sweet mother-n-law for watching Brady and Easton so I could go! I especially loved being able to see all my friends at the shoewr! I miss them so much! Aleena is on bed rest so it was fun to be able to help her out for a few days!
Playing with Aria! I love those 2 girls!
On our way out! Thanks for the great trip girls!
If you can't tell we have kept busy but we are enjoying every minute of it!
My mom has a huge window in her family room that the sun comes through every afternoon. Luke loves to lay there and work on his tan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love Brady and Eastons smile, it is so contagious! And your baby...he is beautiful!
Mastitis? Oh, I'm so sorry. I've heard that is terrible. I love the picture with you and all the boys on the couch. Mama's boys :)
I'm excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving and meet little Luke. How much longer on the house?
Oh it was so fun to see you! Sitting talking to you- it was like you had never left! You and your family are missed! You look beautiful and Luke is so sweet!
ps...We have the same sad addiction to caffiene! :)
I LOVE all the pics. I can only imagine what every day life is like for you right now. That bites that you had mastitis...thank goodness you have your mom's help. How fun to get together with your sisters for the shower in Vegas.
That picture with you and the boys on the couch, WOW you are QUITE the multi-tasker!! Your kids really are so cute! It sounds like they are having so much fun at your parents house! I think we need a update of your new house though... Looks like Vegas was fun too, I bet that was an awesome surprise!
Post a Comment