Friday, November 13, 2009

Tattoo

Today we were at shopping at Old Navy. As we were leaving the cashier was nice enough to give Brady and Easton tattoos. Of course they thought they were a sticker so when we got home they insisted I put them on. I started with Easton and he was so excited to hold the wet rag on it and count to 30. When we got to 30 and I took the rag off he burst into tears. He hates it. He keeps telling me it is hurting him and he has not stopped staring at it and crying for the last 20 minutes. We called Ry and he tried to convice him over the phone that it was cool but Easton did not buy it. Brady refuses to let me put his on. I had to take a picture because I think it is hilarious!Hopefully he will remember how much he hates tattoos when he gets older!

10 comments:

Renee said...

That is really funny! I love the look on his cute face.

Hill Family said...

Thats a good thing that he doesnt like it right?!!

Desiree Sanders said...

My sister was a cub scout leader, and she gave the boys tattoos. One of them disappeared and came back with a scrubbed red arm and crying. Apparently he forgot that his mom said no tattoos, and was scared to get in big trouble, so he went to the bathroom and washed his arm raw to get it off! She felt so bad!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

that is so funny. I put a bunch of tattoos on our 2 1/2 year old at halloween for his costume. He walks around without his shirt on flexing ALL THE TIME saying "I'm a tough guy" or "I'm a muscle guy" ha ha. I thought they would only last for a couple of days so I thought it would be funny to add a 'tramp stamp' to his back and they are all still there and don't look like they are coming off anytime soon:)

Masters Of Disasters said...

That is a hilarious story!! They are so cute, and getting so big also!

shelby said...

That is hilarious!

Robins Fam said...

Hi Sarah. Congrats on the new baby. Seems like things are going well. I'm making our blog private and I wanted to invite you to view it if you would like. Just send me your email address so I can add you.
stacey_robins@msn.com

Thanks!

Jenna said...

Hilarious!

Jules said...

I'm pretty sure there is something that takews those off but I can't remember what it is. That is really funny, we've had things happen like that too. Never a dull moment in motherhood.

emily+brett said...

i can not stop laughing. this is so funny. kids crack me up. it's awesome you don't have to work any more. call us when you move in. we want to come help out!