Thursday, November 19, 2009

First Smile!

Luke smiled for the first time yesterday! He did it over and over and over. He is such a great baby and so much fun! In case you didn't know, I am famous! If you watch SYTYCD that was me next to Ashleigh in the picture! My mom is so funny and paused it and took a picture! Thanks Ash for getting me on national TV!We close on our house tonight! We are so excited! Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so excited to see your house! Congrats. Luke is so cute, can't wait to meet him.

Niki Carter said...

That's awsome!! What illness did she have?? I remember her getting sick but I don't know what she had. Are you guys still friends?

Beth said...

Wahoo!! nice to see you today...Luke is so dang cute.

Kim said...

I thought that was you! Congrats on your house. That's so fun!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

K we're coming to visit you guys soon!!! We'll call you. Yay for a brand new house. I bet it feels so good to be in and done. Love ya

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

PS, when we were watching SYTYCD Lance was like "there's Sarah!" It was pretty funny. I didn't even recognize you, but Lance knew it was you.

Jess said...

Oh I love the pic Sarah, and I can TOTALLY tell its you! You're famous. How did the stuff with the house go?!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Thats AWESOME!!! it was so good to see you and your little luke the other day...what a sweet baby!
keep in touch...let me know how your house stuff goes!

Jaime Stephens said...

that is awesome well all of that is but your picture did you go to high school with her? Yay on your house we both got in in the same week got to love moving :-) can't wait to see pictures and Luke is so cute!

Heather O'Brien said...

He is so dang cute. Sarah! I am SO bummed I didn't see you while I was there. I think we are cursed because everytime we come to Utah Hallie gets sick. I'm sorry. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. P.S. I totally knew that was you. I paused and made Aaron come see too. I'm just dissapointed she didn't put the picture of us when we were dorks for Halloween! ha ha (actually I am pretty glad she didn't :)).