Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Internet :(

Here is a quick update...
We moved into our new house and are loving it! One down side, last week we noticed a little visitor. He was very small, had a tail, and was super fast. Yes, we have mice! Don't worry, we think we got it out. Ryan found it in our new garbage can the other day. It is one of those that opens automatically with motion. Ryan shut the lid as quick as he could and ran out and put the garbage can in the street. My new garbage can no longer looks new and has a few scratches but at least we got the mouse out. Last night I went and bought mouse traps and something you plug into the wall to scare away the mice. I am hoping it will work. I can honestly say I have not slept as well or enjoyed my house as much as I did before we met our little friend. I guess that is what we get for building next to a field where construction is still going on.

The boys have adjusted well. They ask every morning if we can go to Grandma's house but have not had a hard time going to bed or adjusting otherwise so I am grateful for that!

Luke is getting huge! He loves his food and is actually rather chubby these days! We love having him in our family and can't imagine life without him!

We are getting the internet on Thursday so hopefully I will be able to post pictures then!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Glad to hear things are good, my biggest scare in life is mice at my house yuck!! Hey will you please let me know who you are getting internet from and what you are paying, I am having the hardest time find intert providers that don't want a million dollars a month...

Jess said...

Congrats on the House Sarah!!! When you feel more settled, I want to come see it. And I am sorry about the mice, if Addie new there was a mouse in our house she would be FREAKING out... Be grateful you are surrounded by brave boys! Oh and I was DYING when I saw your SYTYCD post. What a cute little darling you were.