Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful mother, sisters, and friends. I have had a rough week. I will not go into detail now but things have just not gone my way the past few days. Luckily I have a great mom who always listens to me and 3 wonderful sisters! Renee has 4 kids of her own but will talk to me on the phone 10 times a day for as long as I need. I love it! Abbey and Kelsey are always willing to help with my kids and spend time with me and maske me laugh...even during finals week! I love them and am so grateful for the relationship I share with each of them!
Tonight my high school girlfriends got together for a Christmas party. It is just what I needed. A night hanging out with good friends, good food, and memories. It was so fun to spend time together and chat for hours! Thank you Linds for hosting! I am so glad we are all still friends after all this time. I feel refueled for the rest of the week! Tomorrow I will be a better mom, a better wife, a better friend, and a better sister!
Thank you to all the wonderful women in my life!
And of course, thanks to my amazing husband who was there today when I needed him! You are the best!
P.S. At some point I will get my camera charger from my parent's house and post some pictures!!
4 comments:
Really, I think everyone thinks they have the best women in their lives. It's just so great we all have each other! Hope your weekend is fabulous! And I love your 'Party of Five' blog title. When I started my blog a few years ago I saw one with that as their title. I thought, 'If I had 3 kids that would be so cute'! Maybe someday.
oh, and of course I wasn't there:( Hope your feeling and doing better! Honestly, when we have a bad week...what would we do without other GIRLS to talk to!!! Sorry I wasnt there to visit and spend time with you, Im sad I missed it! Glad you had fun!
sorry, its Steph...Im just on his computer!
do you ever update your blog?
Post a Comment