Wednesday, February 3, 2010

McGiven Family

Last week Ryan's sweet Grandma Bradshaw passed away. She was such a neat lady. I never saw her wear anything but a dress and she always had her hair done and looked beautiful! All of Ryan's siblings were able to come to Utah for the funeral. It was so much fun to see everyone and spend a little bit of time together. My mom came to the funeral and snapped a few pictures of Ryan's family afterward. I thought they turned out cute! Here they are, Gary and Sue with all 8 of their children. Ryan is the baby of this bunch and isn't he CUTE!

5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I meant to call you last week, tell Ryan we are so sorry. I hope all went well and that everyone is doing well. Im excited to see you tom!

emily+brett said...

that is awesome to everyone. we had so much fun the other night. let's make it a regular thing! and those cookies were delish!

emily+brett said...

i meant to say that is awesome to SEE everyone. sorry. oh and i hope you enjoyed LOST last night. sooo good!

Shea said...

Hope all is going well. Tell ryan so sorry! We miss you guys!

shelby said...

I LOVE the Mcgivens, they are such a great family! How fun for them that they all got to be here!