Monday, February 15, 2010

4 Month Stats

So Luke just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I thought he was big at 2 months but now he is HUGE!

Height: 27 inches - 97%
Weight: 17.24 lbs - 87.73%
Head: 16.5 - 38.25% (he really doesn't have a small head but my kids have flat heads which make their measurements smaller!)

Speaking of our flat-headed boys...The doctor suggested a helmet AGAIN! He favors his right side and therefore is a little more flat on that side. She says he has a "tilt" meaning he doesn't like to turn his head to the left. She said it is my choice. She doesn't think he HAS to have a helmet because it is not as bad as the twins were, but it might help. I DO NOT want to do another helmet. I have tried so hard to be good about tummy time and moving his head when he sleeps but he always turns it back. Part of the problem is the fact that he is such a good baby and has 2 demanding older brothers so he spends a lot of time on the floor. Poor kid. I don't know what I am going to do. I am hoping it will get better by itself in the next few weeks as he starts sitting up more but we will see.

Luke is still the best baby ever! He is happy all the time and will smile at anyone. He still has no hair but is as cute as can be! His favorite thing right now is his jumper. He will sit in it for hours and yesterday he even fell asleep in it! He sleeps through the night which makes for a very happy mommy! We love our chubby, bald, flat-headed boy :)

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

nice your 4 month old and my 14month old weigh the same :-).... I thought helmets were recommended closer to 1 year?? It seems early I bet once he is sitting up like you said it will help... Also glad you have such a good baby that is so nice!

Whitney Jensen said...

I didn't realize Luke was SO tall - and you need to stick pictures of the twins on your blog so everyone can see their long locks! Call me sometime when your boys are at preschool so we can chat.

Jules said...

OUr kids are now officially the same size. Maybe Luke will start rolling over to his tummy and sleeping on it. All my kids have been tummy sleepers after a while and their heads have never had a problem. He is so cute I need to come visit and hold him because Caitlyn is officially not interested in being held.

KolbyJanine said...

oh my goodness what a big boy. how cute.